SALES TERMS & CONDITIONS
Definition Of Important Words
- "Buyer" relates to the person/business who has agreed to buy or have bought the services and/or goods for reselling from Winston Marriot Ltd. through "PICOPC.CO".
- "Products" or "Goods" are the items which the Supplier is selling and the Buyer has agreed to buy them.
- "Supplier" or "We" or "Us" is the Winston Marriot Ltd. which is the England and Wales registered company having the registration number 0911 1626 and VAT registration number 21065116. The registered office address is Aylesbury Space Business Centre, Unit 42 - Smeaton Close, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP19 8FJ, United Kingdom. The operating website is www.picopc.co.
- "Website" refers to www.picopc.co
- "Public" is the term used for buyers who are not registered as a business and/or are buying or in the process of buying solely from us for resale.
- "You" or "user" is used for anyone visiting and/or browsing the website www.picopc.co for any purpose.
- "Working days" means any day from Monday to Friday at timings 9 am till 5 pm excluding the bank and Public holidays in England and Wales.
- "Terms and Conditions" refers to all rules including these terms of service and use by which anyone using the website must agree to abide by to use the website.
- If you are interested in viewing any of the goods or samples available on the website then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment.
- In order to place the order, the Order process on www.picopc.co must be used.
- Goods are sold to buyers who buy them for the sole purpose of reselling and/or are registered as a business.
- The supplier may choose to accept or reject any order for goods offered by the buyer in accordance with these Terms and Conditions for any reason.
- The supplier will inform the buyer if any of the goods ordered are out of stock and, hence, the buyer can decide whether to go with an alternative, get a credit note or wait till it's back in stock.
Pricing And Payment
- All prices of goods displayed on the website are VAT exclusive.
- Delivery charges are not included in the prices of goods given on the website unless it is stated as "free delivery or free shipping".
- Only estimated shipping charges are available on the website for delivery outside England which includes Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Wales, and any place outside the United Kingdom. We will confirm the shipping charges once an order is placed.
- The shipping charges along with the VAT will be included in the total price at the checkout before the buyer confirms the order.
- Please note that ordered goods will be dispatched only when the payment for the goods is made in full including shipping charges and VAT.
- Payment in the UK is accepted in GBP whereas, for worldwide buyers, USD is taken.
- Payments can be made by any of the following procedures;
- PayPal (Delivery will take place to the registered user's address mentioned and confirmed by PayPal).
- Bank transfer/wire transfer
- Bank Draft
- Cash on collection (if it is being in accordance with the terms and conditions)
- A confirmation email of the order will be sent by the supplier which will include the ordered goods along with pricing.
- The seller has every right to cancel or reject any order.
- The supplier has the right to remove without a notice any of the goods from www.picopc.co.
- There is no guarantee of the prices for a particular time period unless specified. The prices can be updated or changed by the Supplier at any time.
- The supplier will either stop or held the shipment of goods unless all overdue charges are being cleared in full.
- The buyer needs to provide the following information at the time of placing the order,
- Complete contact information including delivery address, email address, full name, mobile, and landline telephone numbers.
- Any restrictions related to the delivery of the order like a requirement for forklift, narrow road, waiting time, residential area, height restriction, and restricted access, leave the parcel with neighbors, etc.
- The supplier will dispatch the order only when full payment is received.
- The goods will be dispatched within the number of working days mentioned.
- The goods will be delivered at the buyer's address provided at the time of ordering or if paid by PayPal then the address given in PayPal and it will be solely the buyer's responsibility to make necessary arrangements for taking the delivery. In case of failure in delivery at the first attempt, the buyer will be responsible for any costs related to redelivery.
- Although the Supplier will try its level best to deliver the goods at agreed dates there might be certain circumstances due to which it could be delayed but a buyer will be notified by the supplier and mutual delivery date would be agreed. Supplier bears no liability for any of the direct and indirect damages, losses, expenses, or costs faced by the buyer as a result of goods not delivered on the agreed date.
- For any delivery outside the UK, the buyer is fully responsible for complete understanding and knowledge of legislation and laws of goods he has imported from the supplier. All additional charges applied other than the normal delivery cost like import tax, customs fee, docking fee, and any other fees must be confirmed and paid by the buyer.
- If the buyer will provide a BFPO address then he will be contacted to give a full UK address because we do not dispatch goods to BFPO addresses. Failure to do so will result in the cancellation of an order.
Queries, Complaints, Returns, And Notices
- The buyer must inform the deliverer about any damage to the package or packaging upon receiving the delivery. The buyer must write "damaged package" when signing for a signed for item delivery.
- In case of damaged goods or if the goods do not comply with the agreed contract, then the buyer should straightaway inform the supplier in writing via email at email@example.com. The buyer must inform within 7 days of delivery and upon failure of doing so, the buyer will have to accept the goods received.
- The returned package must clearly state the order number of goods along with any other related information.
- Upon receiving the returned goods, if the damage is found to be due to the buyer then it will be the buyer's responsibility to pay for rectifying any such kind of damage.
- For all queries and complaints, an email must be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org. All queries are responded to within 10 working days. Please allow at least 30 working days for any complaint related to a breach of any terms and conditions.
- Please note that any notices must be sent to our provided registered address in written using Special delivery and must be deemed to be received by us within 7 days of postage.
- All returned items must be sent to our registered office address Aylesbury Space Business Centre, Unit 42 - Smeaton Close, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP19 8FJ, United Kingdom.
- The buyer is responsible to return good/goods which are being purchased and are accounted as unwanted at their own cost along with 10% restocking fee. This will not include the original delivery charges.
- The returned items deemed to be marked as "sent" and should be in the original packaging free from any kind of defects and must have all the tags and labels (if present).
Liability Of Limitation
- The supplier will never be accountable and answerable for any consequential, incidental, or indirect damage or loss.
- The supplier shall not be liable to the buyer in case of goods not being delivered on the specified date as time shall not be of the essence.
- Any of these terms and conditions breached by the supplier, which do not imply by law, the buyer's amendment and remedies will be limited to damages and they would never exceed the good's price paid by the buyer under any circumstances whatsoever.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall limit or exclude the liability of the supplier for personal injury or death resulting from the negligence of the supplier or its agents or employees.
Not anything in the terms and conditions is given here and also none of the clear-cut expressed or unexpressed waiver by a supplier in implementing and executing any of its authority and rights under this contract shall prejudice its authority and rights to do so later on in the future.
There will be no liability of the supplier if there will be any delay or failure in completing the commitment or agreement due to some out of control and unforeseen circumstances or events. These events include but not limited to accidents, strikes, acts of God, war, lockouts, fire, computer systems or telecommunications failure, raw materials unavailability and/or shortage, or machinery/plant breakdown. An appropriate and fair extension should be given to the supplier for completion of its agreement and responsibilities.
Severance And Invalidity
Any part or clause present in this agreement shall be taken as independent of others and cannot be linked together. Any part or clause of this agreement found to be invalid or ineffective can be severed or removed without affecting the validity or effectiveness of the remaining agreement.
Governing Law And Authorization
All of these given terms and conditions will be described, interpreted, carried out, and legitimated according to the English law and will be subjected to English courts' jurisdiction.